This course provides a targeted introduction in the use of online processing of measurement data via imc Online FAMOS. Specific examples are used to teach the fundamentals of online calculating and analyzing, as well as providing tips and tricks for creating your own imc Online FAMOS programs.
Users of imc measurement systems that want to use online measurement functions.
Basic knowledge of imc DEVICES and the respective measuring system (imc DEVICES Introductory Training).
- Basic calculation of measurement data
- How does imc Online FAMOS work?
- What tasks can imc Online FAMOS solve?
- How does one create an imc Online FAMOS program?
- The imc Online FAMOS Editor
- Triggered measurements and imc Online FAMOS
- Generating artificial signals and intervening in the calculation
- Generating artificial signals according to a formula
- Treatment of non-linear sensors
- Generating any artificial signal
- Turning calculations on and off
- Application examples
- Calculate a route from a measured speed
- Calculate the acceleration from a given speed
- Frequency analysis of a vibration
- Count how often an event has occurred
- Measuring the duration of an event
- Generating text messages for the user
This training session can also be held at your company location; talk to us about it.