With the imc FAMOS Reader, you can quickly and easily view data on your PC for free. Besides the imc FAMOS data format and data from imc measurement systems, such as imc CRONOScompact, imc CRONOS-PL, imc C-SERIES, etc., a variety of other data formats are supported. See the table below for a detailed overview of the supported file formats.
A wide variety of display possibilities are available to view your measurement data:
- Graph Plotting y-t, x-y, position several y-axes above the other or side by side
- 3-D waterfall and wire-frame displays, point cloud, etc.
- Color maps with ISO-Lines
- Tabular and numerical display options
- Bar diagrams
- Polar diagrams
- Maps and vector diagrams
- Scaling of time data in relative, absolute or third-octave
- Navigate with zoom and measurement functions
- Optical scrolling in both horizontal and vertical directions