imc STUDIO I - Device Operation
With imc measurement devices the measurement software imc STUDIO comes included. In this program, participants will learn in one day how to use imc STUDIO with their respective measurement systems. Using practical exercises, supplemented with a background in test and measurement techniques, by the end of the day, participants will have the ability to acquire data using imc STUDIO and an imc measurement device.
Beginners in data acquisition with imc measurement devices.
Skills in working with MS Windows (e.g., Windows XP or Windows 7, etc.)
- Commissioning, connecting measurement systems
- Setting up connection between measurement system and PC
- Signal connection to appropriate terminals (example measurement)
- Basic measurement configuration
- Simple online display of measurement using the Panel
- Display of measured data
- Setting the data storage options
- Trigger options
1 Day (9:00 am – 4:30 pm)
Next in training program sequence:
imc STUDIO II - Performing Additional Measurements
Schedule: Currently scheduled sessions appear in our Training Calender.
This training session can also be held at your company location; talk to us about it.